The UNDERGROUND New York Public Library - photos, readers & books

My friend and bibliophile, Cheryl, found this blog and told me about it. Now I'm sharing it with you. Fascinating, especially since I'm visiting New York this week.



The Underground New York Public Library is a visual library featuring the Reading-Riders of the NYC subways. This library freely lends out a reminder that we’re capable of traveling to great depths within ourselves and as a whole.

I’m Ourit. This is my current photography project. I’m fascinated by how we apply ourselves to stories and discourse. In so doing, we shape who we understand ourselves to be.


Library Hours

Sunday- Friday: Posting daily

Sunday: A Sunday Morning Bible is posted.

Friday: At 12:00 PM I post a photo with an unsolved title. The Tumblr community helps me solve it.

Final post of the week: A Friday eReader is featured along with end of the week recaps and links.

Saturday: Closed


- Posted using BlogPress

Comments