Not To Do List

People often speak of making a To Do List.

I've just added something to my Not To Do List.

It had a few things on it already, my Not To Do List.

Not To Do

  1. Drive on the wrong side of the road
  2. Go to America from New Zealand via Australia
  3. Ask dumb questions
  4. Micro-manage perfectly capable people
  5. Carry too many books in my shoulder bag
  6. Pack my Swiss Army knife with 2GB flash drive tool in my carry-on
  7. Neglect the people I love
  8. Drink caffeine in the evening
  9. Put keys and phone in the same pocket
  10. Take words and phrases out of context
  11. Miss deadlines that cost me money
  12. Apply the second coat before the first coat is dry

What would you add if it were your list?

Comments

Woven and Spun said…
Oi! How did #2 get on that list? I think that is a perfectly good TO DO thing to do . . . in my selfish opinion! ;)
Jill said…
My point was that it is not on the way. When I go to Australia, it's to see YOU! If I'm going there enroute, I'd probably not get to see you. So then,what would be the point? :~)
Jill said…
Another good comment that was added via Facebook, "Don't drink OJ after just brushing your teeth!"

Very good addition!
Woven and Spun said…
The point would be to break up your trip and stay a long while before continuing!!
Agree with the OJ one. Cranberry after brushing is pretty bad too.