Most Useful Links for Reference, News & More.

What page or pages do you tend to go back to time and again?
What are the most valuable sources of info for you?
What have you chosen for your home page?

While there is a Google Top 1000 most visited sites list, I'd like to hear from you, even as I share one of my old time reference sources.

The Reference Desk has links for just about everywhere I choose to go. Really. Between The Reference Desk and Arts & Letters Daily, I'm in pretty good shape and my brain has more than it can process.

Look at a few links students will appreciate. Yep, you can bookmark them yourself with Diigo, Delicious or Google, but sometimes it is easier for me to just go back to The Reference Desk, just like in a library.

Style & Writing Guides
APA Style
Citing Your Sources
Common Errors in English
Commonly Confused Words
Elements of Style
OWL Online Writing Lab
Resources for Writers

Mums and dads will appreciate a few of these.
Physician's Desk Reference
Postage Price Calculator
Pop. Clocks: US/World
Public Records Database
Robert's Rules of Order
Strunk's Elements of Style
Environment
Family Matters
Food/Recipes
Health
Homework Helper
Kids Stuff

You can also click for games, comics, joke of the day, photos of the day, heaps of media sources, editorials, sports, and so much more.
No, I don't get a kick back. I just think it's good for friends to share what they discover that might be useful for the other friends. What d'ya reckon?

Comments