Monday Humour

The graveside service just barely finished, when there was a massive clap of thunder, followed by a tremendous bolt of lightning, accompanied by even more thunder rumbling in the distance.The little old man looked at the preacher & calmly said, 'Well . . . she's there.'

or maybe this one will make you chuckle.

While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years & twenty pounds since I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband's advice.'What do you think?' I asked. 'Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?''Better get a bikini,' he replied 'You'd never get it all in one.'He's still in intensive care.

Comments

Sonia said…
Thanks for the laughter on a Monday morning! Great way to start my day... or is that week!!!