Look for the Potential!

Ellen Goodman said,

"We spend January 1 walking through our lives,
room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done,
cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list,
we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives . . .,
not looking for flaws, but for potential."

I first read this on my friend CJ's Facebook page, liked it well enough to track it down online and include it for all of us in this conversation.

Anyone else read Ellen Goodman? Where?

She will show up from time to time here in Conversations@Intersections.
I won't agree with all of her opinions, but I do like the way she writes and the truths that come through from her perspective of over 46 years in journalism. If YOU don't like what she says, or what I include herein, COMMENT and join the conversation. Ellen Goodman

Comments