Identity Questions

Identity is an interesting concept to contemplate.

Am I more than my DNA? More than my ideas? More than my output or usefulness?

Am I more than my bank balance? More than the sum of my years, experiences or friends on Facebook?

How do you measure who you are?

An update on my profile:
  • my flower pots - needing attention & repotting.
  • neglected brushes - still neglected.
  • that stack of books - growing, sometimes toppling over.
  • traveling - done that and a bit tired of it right now.
  • Schooling . . . thinking about it.
  • Journalism - writing a blog and updates to project partners
  • InterCultural Communications - everyday in multi-cultural Auckland
  • Theology - focused on a dodgy billboard and the meaning of Christmas
  • last Gig - As Boots, Dora the Explorer's monkey, in a Christmas parade where I didn't mean to bean people with candy, but think I musta as I couldn't see except thru the mouth of the money suit!
  • next Gig - M.C. for L'il Shoal Bay's Carols in the Park on Sunday. What to wear?

Does this give you insight as to who I am?

Who are you?

Comments