Christmas Plans

Keep in mind the Int'l Date line and how that affects the calendar . . .

I had lamb roast dinner with Mike & Heather on Wednesday and exchanged gifts with them.
Heather loves spiders & nativity sets. There probably were spiders in the stable Bound to be!

Then to an office Christmas lunch Thursday at an org with which I've volunteered.
Then to friends for the Christmas Eve evening. Maybe a carol service later.


I'll pick up old ladies to take to the Auckland City Mission dinner again this year on Christmas Day.

Then to beach in the afternoon with my book. Then friends coming round in evening.


Only thing missing is kids to
add squeals to the anticipation of what's in the box, but maybe I can get a recording or something . . . .

Lord willing, on 26th, Boxing Day, I'm off on a road trip with friends.

What have you been up to?

Comments

Rachael said…
Hey, if it's squeals you wanted, I could've loaned you Amy. Then I could have relaxed on the beach with a book this afternoon!