Reading Conversations@Intersections on Facebook

Many of my friends read Conversations@Intersections on Facebook.
That's great except for 2 things.

1. They don't get the full effect of all my fancy formatting. I'm sure the text and photos are a bit jumbled at times.

2. All the comments are not in the same place. There were 6 comments on Facebook on the floral urinal photo! Six! That's possibly the most commented on post I've had yet! What does that say about my looney friends?

Anyway, I think it's great that there are many ways to access the regular things we want to read.

Other friends have subscribed to Conversations@Intersections via their newsreaders like Google Reader. Others have my daily contrbutions dumped directly in to their email In Box. Impressive!

Anyway, I'm glad you read.

I often wonder how it'd be to sit across a table from you and have a dialogue over a cup of tea or coffee.

Please know that this wouldn't be a conversation at all if not for you.

Comments