Between Countries



A teacher I had lunch with on Sunday commented that the Sunday night during a two week school holiday was just the best kinda feeling, knowing there was no school tomorrow.


Hmmm, my best feeling, on a similar kinda scale, would be when I get on the airplane and find myself disconnected, between countries and responsibilities, with nothing I need to do for 12+ hours but read a novel.


I'll have a suspense who-dun-it, my iPod, an inflatable pillow, noise cancelling headphones, a plethora of movies and games on the in-flight entertainment system and a Sudoku puzzle book. Snacks, gum, and then the meals.

Comments

Woven and Spun said…
It's all good except for the seating arrangements! And I've never had the pleasure of being bumped up to first class : (
Angela said…
:) Truely you are a missionary - only at home on an airplane! Boy oh boy do I know that feeling! Hope to bump into you soon!