Jesus Follower; seriously?

Some Christians have named Jesus as Saviour.
Some have even named Him as Lord.

Can we say with Paul:
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me
and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

Have you had a crisis of belief, a shattering point in time where you chose Jesus,
where you took a step from religion to relationship with Jesus?
Where you leapt from Jesus as saviour to Jesus as Lord, to Jesus as EVERYTHING?

What does the word Christian mean to those around you?
a) follower of a religious system?
b) Church goer?
c) one who has been shaped by a relationship with Jesus?

Words mean things. Make sure the words you use mean the same thing to you and to your hearers. Otherwise, communication will be complicated.

Comments