Bing

While I resist pretty much anything Microsoft, I include this new online feature in honour of my dear friend, Bing.
Some of you in the Seattle, Washington area may have noticed the giant light beaming from the Pacific Science Center and the cool orange glow of the Space Needle. Whether you saw it or not, Bing is here to tell you all about it. Not only does Bing have the answer, but Bing IS the answer!
Bing is focused on helping you complete tasks faster by presenting better organized and more relevant content, great tools to help you in your search experience, and services that can be found only on Bing that help people save time and money in four key areas: travel, shopping, local and health.
excerpt from PC Advisor Review:

Our take: The Explorer Pane can be extremely useful, which may make the trade-off of cluttering up the search results page worthwhile. But in our initial tests, Quick Tabs often steered me to Microsoft services such as Bing Shopping, Bing Travel, MSN Autos, and Bing health information.

It may be that those Bing sites offer the best content, but we get suspicious of any search engine that habitually gives its own links precedence over others'.


I prefer Google for my online search engine, but I do like the name of this one. Will it too become a verb?

Comments

Ashleigh Nicole said…
Awwww, you're going to make me cry!!!! And yes it will become a verb I bing 24/7 :)