Best Blogs of '08

Blogroll! What are people reading?
I know it is June 09 and 2008 was several months ago.
I also know I am not listed amongst the finalists of Best Blogs,
so while I may be slow in sharing this info with you,
I am magnanimous in doing so as it advantages me very little.

Add to any feed reader Hot Air
Add to any feed reader Daily Kos
Add to any feed reader Huffington Post
Add to any feed reader Gawker
Add to any feed reader Ben Smith - Politico
Add to any feed reader The Consumerist
Add to any feed reader Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Dish
Add to any feed reader Comment is free...
Add to any feed reader Boing Boing
Add to any feed reader Threat Level - Wired Blogs

The Daily Dish and Hot Air seemed to come out tops in the results.
My posting this list is not an endorsement of the content of any of these blogs.

What blogs do you read regularly? Why those blogs?

What keeps you coming back?

Comments