Safety & Grace Comments

Thank you to those of you who commented, whether on the blog or via email.

I've wanted to write about Carol for months now, but think I needed the distance from the events to write it well. I did NOT mean to follow such a series with The Bucket List.
In a way, bad taste. In another way, get on with living.

I've had a brief stay on a nearby island off of Auckland. Not like in the brochures with beaches and people bringing pineapple drinks to my chaise lounger, but more of a spiritual retreat in which I read and slept a lot. Some of my thoughts from my time there will seep in to my writing here soon.

This weekend, a group of friends is celebrating a friend and her birth. It was several years ago, but she's clicking along quite well, so we're celebrating!

Happy Birthday Jane!

Comments

jane said…
Thank you, my friend.