Tea Test

As you can tell, I'm a friendly geocaching, amateur ornithologist, tea drinking, Jesus freak logophile who snorkels, blogs, gardens, reads and loves to travel. There's more to me than that, but much of what I write about touches on those interests or passions.

Tea touches on several of those and enhances most experiences.

To love a good cup of tea, to hold it and inhale the fragrance, to look deeply in to the amber colour, does not require a huge knowledge of tea, but maybe you'd like to see how much you do, or do not, know about tea?

I'd first take a look at The History of Tea and then click over to the Tea Test.

Share your test scores in the COMMENTS below. You'll either impress other readers or you'll just make us feel better because we didn't know much about the history of tea either.

One of my favourite sayings in Zimbabwe was applied to tea. It was called,
"that which you hold carefully and blow across." I'm sure I'll get the spelling wrong as
I only ever heard it spoken, but it was something near to tsutugadzike.

Comments