Not that!






What do you NOT want for a Christmas present?

Comments

Rachael said…
My family have already been told - nothing that needs a flat surface to sit on, and is pretty! (What you call 'dustables). Not that I don't like pretty, I just don't have all that many flat surfaces. Other than that - I prefer not to need a personality change in order to enjoy a present - for example the voucher for a massage (I'm not keen on strangers touching me) or the techie toy/gadget (I don't have patience with technology that's not USEFUL). Maybe I'm just going through a useful stage in my life or something.
CHERYL said…
I don't necessarily have a 'list' of what not to buy, but I do request that all gifts be....SURPRISES! I don't like to be told beforehand what I'm getting. I like the element of surprise and uncertainty. I'm not that concerned with receiving things I won't like or use...i just like being surprised.

Jill...you are wonderful at this surprise aspect. You are a wonderful gift giver!
Jill said…
Unfortunately your gift will be a little late this year as my arms have been under-performing and the PO is a bit too far away. It'll come and you'll be pleasantly surprised!