Comments, anyone?

I haven't seen many comments through the blog lately.

How can we have conversations at intersections if you are not joining in?

I know there are readers, lurkers they call you in blog-speak, because I have a stat service counting the hits, the visits, the returners.

Some of you email me with comments. Others talk to me about the blog over lunch or a drink. Some even txt their input. OK, but that then is just between you and me. Ok, for you but of less value for the other readers who might be of interest to you cause they too keep coming back for more.

It's not scary to comment.

Just click on COMMENT below the post or blurb and add your two cents. Even in a recession you can afford TWO CENTS!

I don't think you need to register, though if you do register you can choose an ID or nickname which then enriches the concept of conversation with identity. You will also need to type in the random code Blogger provides so as to avoid spam, but it's all rather simple and I'm sure you can do it on the first go!

So come on and comment. Even disagreement is fine as long as we remember this is a conversation and not a rant or argument. Agreement is good as are links and suggestions for further reading, questions, clarifications & corrections! Feel free. :-)

Comments

CHERYL said…
I love your picture for it's mixture of girlish pig tails, jewelery, and her 'reading' chair matched against her serious adult choice of reading materials.