Friends & Birthday Greetings!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cindy, Cheryl & Judith.
If only all my friends would celebrate their birthdays on 3rd of Nov.
They'd be more likely to get cards on time.
Jaime & Marcus got near. Well, their mom's did, I should say. Happy birthday to you too!

Debbie in January. Becki in Feb. Cath & Jane in March with my dad.
Shanda, Tiffany, Anthea & Laura in April and Ngahuia & Lesa's in May.
Robin's clan scattered through Summer with most of my brother's family.

Then there's the rest of you, no less loved for going unmentioned.

How's a girl supposed to keep up!?
I know. Buy a calendar and grow up.

I'm just glad I have so many good friends to love.

Comments

CHERYL said…
Jill...thank you for my first birthday greeting. We are almost out of Chestnut Heath..today we'll finish and wipe away four years of dirt.
I'll start my birthday in Castleton at Aunt Carolyn's on Monday morning. We slept in Anderson Saturday night after spending the late afternoon raking & burning leaves!

Thanks for remembering me!
Becki said…
Thanks for remembering my bithday!!! Think of you often. Read this blog a lot and even got Joel hooked on it too.


From
Becki Joel and ask me about our suprise baby!!