Travel Links- Just a few

U.K.
Quite often cottages and bed and breakfasts are the terrific places to stay in Ireland and Britain
Check out Stilwel's for great local information.

Trip Advisor gives you space to read reviews from those who have been there, and you can get up-to-date info and advice. Check for local versions of Trip Advisor.

Thorn Tree Travel Forum is where the Lonely Planet travel community get together to exchange travel information, advice, hints and tips. Get help, get connected, get inspired! This is an integral part of my travel preparation.

LAST MINUTE
Wotif.com is a great place for last minute arrangements.

NZ
Within New Zealand, do not go past the i-sites scattered round the country to make life simple for travellers. It's a super network and I've gotten discounts and great advice booking with them.

LUGGAGE
Budget Travel rates The Best Wheelie Bags, though they don't mention my favourite, Travel Pro. I usually get my bags in the U.S. at T.J. Maxx or Goodwill. Yes, I've bought Travel Pro at both places.

Comments