New Look: Blog Format

What do you think?

Is this more readable, with the stretched body section?

Let me know what you think. I don't want to mess with the formatting much, changing for change's sake, but if it can be tweaked to be more comfortable, readable or accessible, do let me know.

As for the content, well, you're stuck with more of the same and other tidbits that take my fancy, confuse me or seem a bit off somehow.

Comments always welcome. You can now become a follower of Conversations@Intersections by clicking on FOLLOW THIS BLOG, a new feature from Blogger.

Also, don't forget you can subscribe to it via an RSS feed so you can check the new topics in your RSS reader to see if you actually want to come over and have a read of the full post.
Read more about RSS on a previous post.

Comments