Where is my plumbline?

Where is my heart?

For what will I work the next 10 years of my life?

What has meaning and adds value for myself and for others?

If I do not decide certain things for myself, others will try to decide for me.

If I do not make a plumbline, upon what will I gauge progress or level?

How do I define success?


WIKIPEDIA: A plumb-bob or a plummet is a weight, usually with a pointed tip on the bottom, that is suspended from a string and used as a vertical reference line.

The instrument has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians by bricklayers, masons, and carpenters to ensure that their constructions are "plumb", or perfectly upright.

And from the Bible: Amos 7:7 This is what he showed me: The Lord was standing by a wall that had been built true to plumb, with a plumb line in his hand. 8 And the LORD asked me, "What do you see, Amos?"
"A plumb line," I replied.
Then the Lord said, "Look, I am setting a plumb line among my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.

Comments