Tea cosy & Gadgets

I love this tea cosy.
I was looking for a photo of the one I saw at the gallery and then saw this one. Life's too short to be purely functional. Why not have some style, some pizazz, some fluff!

A friend of mine was given a small croc, like in the shoes, for Christmas. Her mum intended her to use it as a cell phone holder, possibly even using the cord to hang it round her neck. A convenient and stylish idea, but I have yet to see it it in use as intended. Design meets function. Nice.

Another friend of mine has a star that sits on top of some wire that attaches to a 9 volt battery. It is just wire and battery and a glowing light. I like it!

Another great thing I saw this week was three dots on the wall of a friends' kitchen. They were magnets that held her knives. They must have been hung on bolts in the wall but just seemed to float there. Function meets design!
Like the ones pictured but hers were just three bright coloured dots!

Comments