Secrets: Sacred and Unique

"I am trying to learn to be in the 3rd space. Someone who has a few wisely kept secrets that are for the truest and the best. Those secrets aren’t the what and the when of things I’ve done or said or thought. The secrets I’m trying to keep are the precious ones, the ones that are sacred and unique. The moments I’ve felt most alive, the most pointed pains and the deepest joys. The secrets I love keeping most are actually found in relationship. Shared conversations, private jokes and sacred moments, but as for the rest of it – I’d like to live in the middle ground. Whole enough to keep some things between me and the universe, trusting enough to share secrets with a few and open enough to invite people into my eccentric, crazy life." ~Tash McGill

tashmcgill.com

Comments