email..... woes & whines

My Yahoo account, via Telecom NZ, is a pain. It's cumbersome, slow, and inefficient.

Many emails I think I've sent get hung up and don't send. They are all accumulating in my DRAFTS folder. Hard for you to read them there.

Other addresses that worked just fine last week, get blocked or fail, even when I've just hit REPLY. 

I use web-based email so it's accessible from anywhere I have internet access.

Shall I go email free? Think how much more time I'd have in a day.

 Let's WRITE letters again, by hand. Some of you would have to copy out all those jokes and heart felt stories the hard way, or photo copy them. 

~sigh~ not totally first world problems these days... kinda universal, but I suppose my expectations are first world as to speed and efficiency. 

Gmail is better, for now, but each redesign on any of them complicates my flow. Phooey.

Comments