A literary artistic blog worth reading

"I wonder how much to reveal of our conversation and how much to keep in my pen."

And of a painting she'd just completed . . .


"The memories? The experiences embedded between the marks? And that's where I stopped struggling and began writing ... , "between the marks," as it were. So many of our memories are captured there. Between the shutter-clicks, between the lines."


... is just a taste of what you'll find on Charis Carmichael's blog, Before I Transfer. I don't know the whole story, but it seems she is moving from New York City so the taste of her prose may change as does her climate and view, but I'd say the transition will cause her to see and illustrate her new place acutely.

I'm along for the journey. You?






- Posted using BlogPress

Comments