Asteroids, Jewel Quest, & Bookworm.

What games do you play?

I don't mean emotional, political or social games. I mean online, when you need a break from work or other stuff.

What games do you play? Or are you one who still knows how to shuffle a deck of cards? You know, the ones with four symbols in black or white and come 52 to a pack?

Or maybe you remember Asteroids?
I used to play it as I waited for my sandwich to be prepared when I lived in Indianapolis and worked at a Sherwin Williams Paint store one summer. I went to the same deli so often, the guy would give me quarter (25 cent piece) when I ordered my lunch so I could play Asteroids while I waited. He said he got it back anyway when he cleared the money from the machine. Reckon he liked me?

I see lots of friends playing farm and cafe games. I played an innocent version of Sim City years ago, only to later discover that sin corrupted those societies and world orders too!

I play Jewel Quest and Bookworm online, but only when I can't go out Geocaching. I would like to be included in the U.S. Scrabble game because there are more contenders, but they won't let me in cause I live overseas. Phooey.
Maybe they're just scared?

Comments