Sante Fe (Taco Soup)

Sante Fe (Taco Soup) Compliments of my friend Frances.

I think the only essential thing is the Rotel. It has the heat in it.

2 Pounds ground beef or ground turkey and this could be browned ahead of
time.

2 packets taco seasoning
2 packets ranch dressing
1 medium chopped onion
2 cans white corn
4 cups water . watch this as it might make it too thin.
1 can diced tomatoes
2 l6 ounce cans pinto/navy/mixed beans
1 16 oz kidney bean or mexican style chilli beans
1 can ROTEL TOMATO w/green chillis

Brown the meat
Add the rest
It should be THICK WATCH THE 4 CUPS WATER

Serve with sour cream/salsa/chopped green onions/shredded cheddar cheese and
corn chips et cetera instead of crackers.

Enjoy.

Comments

Schiplady said…
Sounds delicious. I have copied and pasted to my email and will print it out and try it as soon as I am finished with my pet sitting....