Disruption-Discomfort

I have had workers at my house for over a week now.

The sounds- scraping on wood and glass and classic Rock
The smells- primer & cigarette smoke
The mess- buckets, ladders, piles of dropcloth, lunch stuff, dust, paint chips, extra cars, pot plants & outdoor furniture disarranged

All of this puts me on the other side of a paint job. I used to be a painting contractor.
Good work.
Variety.
You could see a job progressed or well done at the end of each day.

My company name was Neat & Tidy. These guys are not!

My landlord is good to get the exterior trim redone. An interior ceiling is next in this aging beauty.

While I complain about the mess these guys make and how difficult it is to work from or rest at home, I need to be grateful I have a home.

Disruptions in comfort can be disruptions in complacancy.


Comments