Read Blogs The Way You Want To!

I follow Seth Godin, Scot McKnight, Cheryl Belding, LifeHacker, Tash McGill, 24 Folders GTD, Pete Wilson, Tall Skinny Kiwi, Donald Miller, and others. I don't have time to click on all of them and ponder their musings at length each day. I have real friends with whom I drink tea, walk and do life. Can't stay online when the sun's shining! So I use an aggregator that uploads their latest offering. I can glance through it without opening it, pause longer if it grabs me, and click through to their actual blog if I want to.

By clicking on the little GOOGLE image in the left hand column of my blog, you can add posts from
Conversations@Intersections to your iGoogle, Google homepage or to your Google Reader, all great ways to keep up with the many blogs you enjoy but don't wanna run around the web chasing down everyday.

Look below the Randomness stuff, some search options, photos,
my Profile and the wave breaking on the sand for the image link to click on.

Subscribing to one of the aggregators and reading
Conversations@Intersections without actually visiting the blog page means I don't know how many readers I'll have on any given day, but it's not about the numbers. It's about the ease of access to stimulating ideas that might create or add to conversations that might be of benefit to all involved.

Read this blog, and the others you enjoy, the way you want to, whether by email, through a reader or an aggregator, via Facebook or by stopping in here to Blogspot everyday to see the great links, artwork and TLC I put in to the formatting. You can even read it on your smartphone by searching for it via Google and then clicking on MOBILE. That too gives you the bones with no frills, but loads more quickly on the iPhone or other tech tool.

Your favourite blogs are great ways to find similar reading elsewhere. Check the blogroll in the side column to see who else is recommended or partnered with the blog. The writer may also have a recommended reading list; whether books, links or journals.

What other blogs do you read that Conversations@Intersections readers might enjoy?
Who do you think I should read? Thanks for your suggestions.

Comments