Writing from the Heart


I have been writing this past week.
Not sure if I should share all of it with you as I'm not sure why you read this blog and if it is appropriate. I guess the best thing to do is to post it, in portions, and you can read it or not. Please know that I have waited 6 months to write some of my thoughts.

I did not want to be melodramatic or inappropriate or . . .

What I have written is from my perspective. It is not balanced by other people's input, does not include layers of conversations, is, well, totally biased.

So, all of this to prepare you for what is to come.

I'll try to provide alternatives each day too, but this is a conversation that might be somewhat one dimensional and not as uplifting as a how to leave helpful notes in the margins of the book you're reading.

Comments