Travel Photos: Thailand


















I should be on a train from New Delhi to Damoh via Agra & the Taj Mahal if you view these Thailand photos when posted. So enjoy your cuppa and AC! I say I'm an adventurer. Will let you know how the train trip goes.

When I go through a market, I do not only see food, but art. The piles of seafood, bags of beans and texture of it all paints a beautiful scene.





I've used a variety of transport already, but have not ridden an elephant as many early travelers to these regions did. Can you imagine weeks and months on the back of an elephant!? Some of those I saw paint better than I do. but that doesn't soften the ride.


Comments

Sonia said…
Pictures look fantastic. Yes you are the adventurer!! Looking at one of them and.... oh look theirs your bag - that boat ride would of been amazing! Those pants Rock!!! Go Well.